Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In the beginning....

So my friend, Scribbler Butterfly(http://iwanttowalkinbeauty.blogspot.com/), has inspired me to start a blog. I have tried a twitter but I didn't like all the hash tagging, and the lack of being able to saying something substantial. Sitting in class now and I should be focusing on Hume but I instead I have started a blog. This blog is sort of an experiment. I may rant. I may geek out. I may talk about psychology. Who knows, I'm just trying  make something interesting here, for me and you. Soooooooooooooooooo.....Geronimo everybody!!!!

"Come along, Pond."

3 comments:

  1. You are brilliant and I cannot WAIT to read you! Alonzi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always willing to help out a fellow Whovian ;)

    Also...DAVID TENNANT>MATT SMITH.

    :P

    ReplyDelete