Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Return....With a Request

Sorry everyone that I have been gone for last few weeks. I have been very busy with school work and I still don't have a ton of free time but I still wanted to post for any loyal followers.

I just want to quick comment about something that I have been waiting on for several years now,
THE NEXT GAME IN THE HALF-LIFE SERIES!!!

Gordon Freeman
Half-Life 2 is my favorite game of all-time (I will be reviewing it...at some point) and the last game in the series to be released, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, ended on a huge cliffhanger...one that has not been resolved since the games release in 2007.

I know the guys at Valve, the developers of the Half-Life series, have been busy making the Left 4 Dead series and Portal 2, but they have not even made a statement about the next Half-Life game. I just want to know that it is in development and that I will be able to play it before I am 30.

Valve, if you are reading this (I know it is highly unlikely), please just make a statement saying something along the lines of
"Yeah, it is in production."
That is all I want to hear. That is it.

Oh and if you have never played a Half-Life game, I highly recommend you do. It is an incredible series with believable characters and an amazing Sci-Fi story line. Play it.....NOW. Seriously, You can get Half-Life 2 on steam (valves digital video game store) for only $10.



No comments:

Post a Comment